• 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    From the "Advice" forums.

These are verbatim posts from people.

wouldnt let me have copy of reort he said illegal but if that bad want to know that was wo weeks ago

said he had better people than me so where are they we have 4 dayss to vacate anotherprop nearby we were on storyis wife had rented it on Sat, but we commetted on Friday there are a lot of prop manager that are dishonest n play games, centry 1 north homes, equity prop and the worst is invitation homes. help us consumers please
    Can a landlord refuse to rent to you based upon your credit score??
    How much of a criminal record is too much?

I have a rental property- we are currently screening tenants, and I came across a guy who has 10 criminal records including DUIs, trespassing, and some other stuff.

When do the criminal records become too much that its not worth the risk?

Thanks
    I live in a house, location 89122, the yard needs grass cut and trees trimmed, yet there is no tools

How do I rent a home when I am currently unemployed?

I am looking to rent a home but currently I am unemployed. I do however have money in a savings that will cover my rent for at least 6 months until I find a job. I am looking to rent a house and not an apartment as I have animals and do not want to pay the extra for "pet rental". Does anyone have any suggestions? It seems as though everyone wants me to have MORE money in the bank than I do currently.

Top Bottom