• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    SOOOLLLLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a never been fired XDS45 duotone with extra 5 rd mag and everything it came new with. 600 cash or possible trades for Glock 19 gen 3/4, Glock 26 gen 4, M&P 45c, Possibly Glock 30s, sf or 30 gen 4. All must be in like new condition. Cash is king though. I drive alot on the road but can set of meeting time if interested. Send pics and info in interested and i can send pics back. Cant figure out how to post here but can text pics.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Need a location and you can't offer to send pics if you can't post them per the rules page.

2. All ads require your location. If you choose not to display your location in your post bit (info that appears below your avatar) you must include your location in the ad itself! If the OP gives a location, please don't ask where that is. Look it up!

3. After your ad has been up for 24 hours you may bump it once in a 24-hour period. This means that no less than 24 hours after the last post in the thread, you may add a "bump" to allow your post to come back to the top to be noticed. DO NOT try to get around this by posting "replied to all PMs" or something similar. If a potential buyer asks a question, you may ONLY answer it in your original post or as your 24 hour bump. Remember you may only bump it 24 hours after the last post. If your item is SPF(sold pending funds) you must edit your first/original post to state that but do NOT bump your ad.

4. INGO strongly suggests you post pictures in your ads. If you are not going to provide pictures you must inform INGO members of this in your ad. Do not have members "email you for pictures" If you have the pictures you must post them or simply state you have no pictures. Not knowing how to post pictures is no excuse. Follow this link to learn more about posting pictures on INGO
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/classi..._tutorial.html

MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    I have a never been fired XDS45 duotone with extra 5 rd mag and everything it came new with. 600 cash or possible trades for Glock 19 gen 3/4, Glock 26 gen 4, M&P 45c, Possibly Glock 30s, sf or 30 gen 4. All must be in like new condition. Cash is king though. I drive alot on the road but can set of meeting time if interested. Send pics and info in interested and i can send pics back. Cant figure out how to post here but can text pics.
    Sorry but can meet in Kokomo, Peru area and sorry but i tried to post by the directions on here but apparently not to good with computers. Sorry

Top Bottom