WTS: Computers, laptop, parts, and more.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Dell PC and Proxima Projector still available.

I am cleaning out my office and thought I would put some stuff up here. I will add more as I go along and pics too.

1. Dell Dimension 2350 Tower PC: Celeron 2.2Ghz, 512MB ram, CD-ROM, CDRW, On board video, sound, Ethernet, USB. Windows XP Home SP3 fully updated, with Microsoft Office and AVG anti-virus. Dial-up and Broadband internet ready. This machine also comes with: keyboard, mouse, speakers, and power cord. No monitor. $75 obo.

2. HP Pavilion 4430US laptop. AMD XP2400+ mobile processor, 512MB RAM, CDRW/DVD drive, onboard sound, video, 802.11G WIFI, Firewire, USB 1.1
    Windows XP Home SP3 fully updated. Also has Microsoft Office installed. Battery only olds charge for about 20-25 minutes, but new ones are cheap on Ebay. Works fine with included AC power adapter. Dial-up and Broadband internet ready. SOLD.

3. Proxima DP2000S LCD Projector. Lamp hours are around 870 (about 1100 left). Works great with my dvd player hooked up via S-video, just don't use it that much any more. Specs can be found at:
    http://www.askproxima.com/service/c40/downloads/C40C50Specifications.pdf

$250obo

proj1.JPG

proj2.JPG

proj3.JPG

4. 2ea Seagate 750GB SATA hard drives. These have had the LBA count altered so the capacity is about 680GB. You can change it back with the Seatools utility on Seagate's website. SOLD

Last edited:
    Top Bottom