• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    PRICE REDUCED See replies below for new price and more pictures!

I have for lease a fully furnished and ready for occupancy retail store on Main Street (Hwy 3) in downtown Rushville. This store has been a family owned jewelry store for the last 60 years and has been very well maintained. The setup of this store is perfect for a gun shop. It is fully equipped with all display fixtures including: (6) 8 foot tall glass front built-in display cabinets perfect for long guns, (8) 3 foot tall glass display cabinets that the jewelry used to be displayed in and are perfect for handguns, knifes, etc., an antique 6 foot tall safe, cash register, furnished office and more. The entire building is over 2000 sq. ft. with almost 700 sq. ft. in the main showroom. This store is located on busy Main Street (Hwy 3) just ½ block north of the courthouse and the intersection of Hwy 3 and Hwy 52. This store has been recently updated with a new furnace, AC, roof, electric updates and ADT security system. If you are looking for a building to start a business in, this space needs no work at all before moving in and starting to sell.

Rushville and Rush county are in need of a good gun store. The closest gun shops to Rushville are in either Connersville or Greensburg and as far as I know there isn't even anywhere in town that sells ammunition. We are advertising this at $800 a month locally. However, we will offer discounts to INGO members and even deeper discounts to INGO members interested in putting a gun shop in here (half price rent until you recieve your FFL, new canopy with your business name, etc...). Pass this onto your friends. I will offer a $200 cash finders fee to any INGO member who passes this onto a friend or relative that signs a 1 yr lease. I have attached some small pictures here but please PM me for more bigger pictures, to get more information, or to view the building.
    Thanks
    Jim

Last edited:

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    TTT

Lots of good uses for this store! Have your inventory moved in and ready to go by the first of the year!

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    New pictures added. PRICE REDUCED TO $700.00 / Month. Can negotiate a lower price for INGO members looking to open a gun shop. Also, $200 cash finder fee to anybody who referers someone that signs a one year lease.

The pictures below only show the main retail area. There is still another 1,200 square feet of space that can be used for workshop, office, storage, or be converted to retail. This building is VERY versatile and highly visable being in the center of downtown on main street.

Last edited:

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    One last time. Price reduced to $600.00 OBO.

DSCF4794.jpg

DSCF4755.jpg

DSCF4762.jpg

DSCF4754.jpg

DSCF4766.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members