• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    So does not surrendering to them. Reckon we should all hoist the white flag.

This. To suggest that burning the quran will cause Muslim extremists to be even MORE extreme and kill even MORE Americans is the epitome of circle logic. They're not just advocating killing us, they're doing it on a DAILY basis, provocation or not.

And you know what? Let's just say for a minute that burning the quran DID cause Muslims to kill even more Americans. The fault STILL lies with the Muslims. Murder CANNOT be condoned under any circumstance. They, as practitioners of a religion, need to put their money where their mouth is. You want to tell me that you're "peaceful"? PROVE IT. They've done a crap job of it to date. Just because you're "offended" it does not give you the right to attack and kill Americans or anyone else who doesn't happen to share your fanaticism. To put it simply: GROW UP! Drop the double standard. If you're offended by a simple cartoon, or book-burning, then I don't know what to tell you. You demand we give you the utmost respect, then turn around and wholeheartedly attempt to "convert by the sword". And you know what? I'm tired of it.

How about this: for every American they kill, we kill 100 of the extremists AND THOSE WHO AID AND ABET THEM. Swiftly and without mercy. Righteous retribution. Much like Sherman's infamous March to the Sea, make it too costly to continue to wage war. This country is fighting for it's survival, make no mistake about that. One day...one day we are going to wake up to a CHANGED nation, a nation that is held captive to the whims of the Muslim world, and then it will be too late.

My point is this: We CANNOT try to appease these people. It saddens me to see many on here advocating doing so. It saddens me to see people on here happy that the pastor bowed to pressure being applied against his rights, because (to paraphrase) "if it saves a few American lives it was worth it". :n00b:

A lesson in history to those unfamiliar: two words; a name. Neville Chamberlain. Google it if you are unfamiliar. LEARN from history; we are repeating the same mistakes. We can all see how well appeasement worked out. "If we give you an inch you promise not to take a mile? Good."

"I believe it is peace in our time."---Neville Chamberlain

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom