• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Looking to find a decent used rifle case that will fit a full size SKS. The SKS measures 43" long x 13" tall with scope. That leaves a little room for play in the case. Soft case or hard case is fine. Not looking to spend over 30 dollars.

I do have an ATI folding stock for SKS and a 30rnd Duckbill Detachable Mag for SKS that I would be willing to trade for a good case. :thumbsup:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    yes, with the Mag in it. Figured it would give me some leway to mess with.

Nice case. I think I might go with that unless someone comes up with a hard case for sell or trade...

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Looking to find a decent used rifle case that will fit a full size SKS. The SKS measures 43" long x 13" tall with scope. That leaves a little room for play in the case. Soft case or hard case is fine. Not looking to spend over 30 dollars.

I do have an ATI folding stock for SKS and a 30rnd Duckbill Detachable Mag for SKS that I would be willing to trade for a good case. :thumbsup:
    Check out Wally World. They sell some hard cases, but you'll likely have to pull the mag out to make it fit.

Blessings,
    B

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Check out Wally World. They sell some hard cases, but you'll likely have to pull the mag out to make it fit.

Blessings,
    B

Thanks for the advice. I did check them out today, but I only have one rifle and all they have are double rifle cases. Plus I'd rather spend my forty dollars to help out REAL Americans than help out some pansys who would rather ban our guns!:thumbsup: I'm thinking about a couple of the Midway site's cases unless someone has a better deal. I don't need the case yet as I have one. Problem is the whole back of the rifle hangs out! LOL That's what I get for not bringing my rifle in before I bought the case!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Closing the thread because I've found a case. Just gotta get the funds. If someone has something decent you can still PM me, but I'm closing the thread. Thanks for the help everyone!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I came across a case at Gander MTN and jumped on it. Hard case, 15 bucks. I didn't know if it would fit with my scope on it and after I got home I realized it wouldn't fit the scope. Luckily I won't have one on it for a while but when I do, I'll need another case. So if by some chance someone reads this and has a case that would fit a full size SKS with scope, I'm interested. Thanks!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom