• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Anybody ever had it? It looks really good. I was at Meijer earlier and they had Meijer brand bacon for $2.29, Oscar Meyer for $4.29, and Wright brand for
    $6.49:noway: for the same size package.

I wanted to get some reviews on it from Indiana [STRIKE]Bacon Experts[/STRIKE] Gun Owners before I went and tried it since its pricey.

StarbaseSSD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Clarksville IN
    Although it IS bacon, it is not my favorite flavor for eating straight up. I use it for bacon wrapped food items or other things needing massive quantities of bacon...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Walmart has it too and its the only kind we buy. I don't know why but even though its the same package and label, it seems to be better when we get it from Sam's Club. Just my opinion, but I've never had any better!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I just saw it at Marsh but couldn't handle paying that much for bacon for what I'm using bacon for later today (hint hint Chop In crew)

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'm making twelve pounds of my infamous baked beans for the chop in and I use a full pound of wrights maple bacon that I cook in the smoker for them.:rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm making twelve pounds of my infamous baked beans for the chop in and I use a full pound of wrights maple bacon that I cook in the smoker for them.:rockwoot:

th_54_002.gif

th_nom_nom.gif

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Anybody ever had it? It looks really good. I was at Meijer earlier and they had Meijer brand bacon for $2.29, Oscar Meyer for $4.29, and Wright brand for
    $6.49:noway: for the same size package.

I wanted to get some reviews on it from Indiana [STRIKE]Bacon Experts[/STRIKE] Gun Owners before I went and tried it since its pricey.

Meijer brand thick cut bacon is really good. I've also found that baking it helps too!

Top Bottom