• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    1911 style Puma .22LR was the worst firearm I ever bought. It was very picky with ammo and frequently failed to eject spent casings and chamber new rounds. I got what I paid for.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Kel-Tec P-3AT. I traded it off a long time ago. Funny I still have the box, manual, padlock and keys. I even have a brand new extractor they sent me to fix it my self. Never got around to it. Strange little gun. I was amazed at how accurate I could shoot it. Problem was, I could not get it to go through one full mag without a malfunction. The original receipt says I bought it on 6-15-04 from THE POWDER KEG. Russ was a good guy. The LCP and TCP were much better guns, but after the P238, they became history too.

ChootEm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Whitestown
    Phoenix Arms 22, Now granted I probably shot a hell of a lot more rounds through it than is was designed for but I had the slide crack on me. Luckly it didn't break all the way and leave me eating the rear half of the slide. But at the same time......I probably put a couple thousand rounds through it....so was it a bad gun for +-$120.00.......probably not?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's hard to say what would be worst. I tend to like what I buy. I've been disappointed with at least one, but I still like the thing. Heck, I'm a 1911 guy and I even like the Glock I bought. The one that frustrated me most was a PPK/S. It took a long time to be trusted. Even now, it shoots commercial fine, but does not seem to like some reloads. Even having said that, I still like shooting it and it's not bad to carry either.

My new worst gun experience is with a Glock 19 recently bought. It could not get through three consecutive rounds of ammo max and would usually jam on each and every round. That lasted through about 150 rounds and was while using reloads that worked fine in my CZ. Past the 150 round point, it started to settle down and now runs pretty well although I did have an FTF in the last box of 50 I ran through it. It officially tops my list of 'worst guns' now, even though it's gotten better.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Jennings J-380

I was young and poor. I didn't know any better. I did finally make it reliable though. Still have it.
    I forgot about those! I bought one at a big "R" in Lake Station back in the early '80's. it was terrible. But I think I payed $75 for it.

Top Bottom