Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I can walk there from work; ( St. Francis ) a bunch of us here are awaiting it to open so we can plan a "LONG LUNCH BREAK".

:rockwoot:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wish I knew more about guns, I would apply in a heartbeat. I live walking distance from there!

Cannot WAIT for it to open!

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Well not much to report lately. It's all insurance agents, lawyers, architects plans, building permits, electrical plans, range drawings, contractors stuff, yada yada yada for the time being.......stay tuned!!!

There have been a couple new super cool things come up that look like they are close to reality......I have been sworn to secrecy though!!! :): (Sorry!!!)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So where's all the pics of the progress? :dunno:

Also, I was curious about something else. Will there be any advance opportunities to sign up for range membership?
    There's no question that I will want in on that.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    So where's all the pics of the progress? :dunno:

Also, I was curious about something else. Will there be any advance opportunities to sign up for range membership?
    There's no question that I will want in on that.

#1- Nothing more photo wise to show until the building permits clear. Then the fun begins!!! This is just a heads up on where the pics will be posted.

#2- No range membership details have been set in stone yet. I will announce all those details closer to the opening and they will be posted on INGO in this Beech Grove Firearms "Support Our Sponsors" section (in a different thread) before they are announced anywhere else.

HTH.... Check Back Often!!!

dr632

Plinker
    Apr 29, 2010
    Brown County
    Thanks for keeping this updated, I have been remiss with getting up to your store to stay in touch from down here in Brown Co.

Seems my cash flow takes a hit every time I visit -- :)

I better visit soon before I see the rental opportunities on class III's or I'll be in overdraft mode @ with my checking account.

Trust you will have a great Independence Day.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    New building/range : Just wanted to post an informational update. There had been some hurdles that popped up that set us back a few weeks from our original plan,but as of today all is on track.Without getting real wordy and long winded here, I'm confident we will have all the last things wrapped up by the end of next week.All the parties that will be involved in this are staged and ready for the green light,so just as soon as all the finals are completed we will launch. Thank you to all that have inquired and offered alot of advice and suggestions. Greg....

bcd007

Marksman
    Jan 21, 2010
    Can't wait, I'm less than 2 miles from the new range. Hello Yearly Membership?

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    This has been a HUUUUUGE week in the progression of the new store & range facility. I won't bore you with the details but check back very soon to see photos of the hammers swinging!!!!

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Well one thing I can tell you is that Greg has worked his tail off on this project and that he is sparring no expense to make this thing the most high tech, largest, cleanest modern range in Indiana.

It will truly be a mecca for the midwest shooting community!!

Top Bottom