• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bc77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    I can see tall buildings!
    What are you experiences, positive or negative with the Witt brand? From what I've seen, they're not a name brand, or a big boy in the game yet...but sometimes the more generic brands are just better, let alone being cheaper. Are they a diamond in the rough or a dud product?

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    If you want a budget but proven silencer company, look at Rex Silentium or Yankee Hill Machine. Rex will be having a 30% off black friday sale. I picked up a MG7 .358 for $320 last year. Full auto rated and no minimum barrel length requirements.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I learned my lesson with budget/small company suppressors when Huntertown closed and stopped supporting their products.
    Ayup!
    When folks want inexpensive suppressors but still want quality and almost guaranteed support for years to come then YHM is what I recommend. They've been in business for decades and suppressors aren't their only product.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I may be the odd one out but I had a bad experience with Yankee Hill. From the time I ordered on of their cans to the time I got it was just over 2 years. That was enough for me to not want to deal with them again. The ATF part was under a year for it. I was so mad at them I gave the suppressor to my brother, never even shot anything through it.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I may be the odd one out but I had a bad experience with Yankee Hill. From the time I ordered on of their cans to the time I got it was just over 2 years. That was enough for me to not want to deal with them again. The ATF part was under a year for it. I was so mad at them I gave the suppressor to my brother, never even shot anything through it.
    So you ordered one directly from YHM?

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I had a dealer order it. It took over a year to go from them to the dealer. I’ve never had an issue with the dealer. Best gun dealer/class 3 dealer I’ve ever dealt with.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I had a dealer order it. It took over a year to go from them to the dealer. I’ve never had an issue with the dealer. Best gun dealer/class 3 dealer I’ve ever dealt with.
    That's an interesting experience. I guess the lesson there is to order from a distributor or dealer that has them in stock like Silencershop. I havent used YHMs warranty service, but I've also not seen any reports of quality control issues that seem to pop up on other popular brands like Dead Air.

Top Bottom