• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I am really kicking myself fort selling another member 1,000 rounds of 300 blackout about 8 mo's ago.. I also sold the PSA pistol for it to someone else and just kind of thought I was done with the caliber but now of course I am thinking about it again and the ammo has doubled in price. LOL

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Only 3 I really regret.
    First was a Remington 1100 LT-20 with mahogany stock. Beautiful gun, and only failures I had were bad ammo.
    Next was a Remington 700 ADL in .222 with a Leupold fixed 8x scope. Damn thing was the most accurate factory rifle I've owned, and that includes a couple of Tikkas. Even shot it a couple times in local benchrest matches on a lark. And won some hardware.
    Both sold when I'd pretty much gave up shooting and I could use the $ elsewhere.
    Lastly was a non refurb Soviet 91/30. Probably the best non Finn Mosin I've owned and it shot like a dream. Sold it when I got out of com bloc stuff.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I regret selling my Springfield M1A Super Match rifle. Was going through a hard time and got out of it what I had in it. Boy I sure do miss it though.

PatriotX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    Michiana
    Out of all the guns, the only one that I miss is a Smith .22lr revolver.

Nothing else before or since was as ‘just right’ as that little gun.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Out of all the guns, the only one that I miss is a Smith .22lr revolver.

Nothing else before or since was as ‘just right’ as that little gun.
    Yep, that's another one I regret also. I sold a really nice model 17 because I needed the money. I wish I had found a way to keep it.

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    A 300blk for me. It was a second hand Diamondback that did not run right. I got it running well and changed a few things for personal preference.

It was light, simple, and a lot of fun with iron sights. I got bored since I was shooting more distance at the time. It was like the V6 of the rifle world, not a 223 or 308. So I traded it.

I slowed down on distance shooting and tried to fill the void with a PCC and it just isn’t there. I need that dang V6 rifle back, but I sure won’t find anything now for the $600 I had in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    I had an un-messed with Japanese Naval Special. Correct, late war with the original paint from the factory still on it. Wish I sill had it.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    The JM930 Pro I sold for a song...just before the covid!

The CZ 75 Tactical I traded for a Scorpion at the beginning of covid...I still haven't shot the scorpion, and honestly barely want to. I just 'HAD TO HAVE IT' at the time though and traded one of my best pistols and a fist full of cash for it.

Lucky though, I think both members I sold/traded to were happy and still are...so that takes some of the 'sting' off at least.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I regretted selling a model 65 357 heavy barrel. I sought out another, bought it home, and realized it's a 64-3 (38 special), 357 heavy barrel with matching assembly numbers. I wouldn't have found it if I didn't miss the other one.
    :D:thumbsup::rockwoot::wow::woot:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    S&W Model 66-1. Sold it in 1985 (newly married and poor.) I have a 19-5 now, but the 66 will always be the one that got away.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Smith wheelguns are the shizz. I don't think most people sell them because they don't like them or want them. They sell them out of necessity.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Elevated Arms
    Top Bottom