• ...and so much more!
  • baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    Asking $55 -

Offering a Wilson Combat grip module for the P365X / XL. I bought it, tried it a bit, and decided it isn't necessarily for me. I never carried it nor fired the gun with it installed. It is "as new."

This module also converts a P365 to a P365X, which is the same size if you were using the 12rd mags (with extensions) anyhow. I was planning on using this with my 365 for that purpose.

If you buy the Wilson module and are interested, I also purchased some grip baseplates from Armory Craft that were specifically designed for these Wilson grip modules. I have 2 of the baseplates to make the 12 round mags nicely match the Wilson grip module. I also have 2 of the baseplates that will extend and allow 10 rd P365 mags to function in an X/XL frame. (I planned on using these for the 10 rounders I already owned when shooting at the range.)

I just bought these 4 plates (to the tune of $62 plus shipping), and am planning on simply returning them, but if you're interested, let me know, and I'll sell them at a discount. Particularly helpful if you're converting a 365 to a 365X.

I live in NWI (LaPorte) and work in South Bend. Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Attachments

• Wilson P365.jpg
      Wilson P365.jpg
      431.4 KB · Views: 30
    Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member