• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Today I was told I was going to be killed on my door step. One of the mothers on our block came to our house to tell how she is going to kill me for one of our kids hitting hers. Our son hit her kid when he tried to start a fight with our son. Her son goes to karate and want to keep hitting our son. So our son stopped the fight with one hit. I ground my son and told him even if he was right fighting is wrong. Then I get this crazy woman on my door step telling me she will kill me. I didn't start the fight, I took care of my son. Why kill me? Now I know why I alway carry my firearm. She never saw the firearm but if she would have tried then at least I could fight back. Really bothers me that when she started yelling at me I had my five month old baby in my hands.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Yes called the police. nothing happens, told her to leave but it took calling 911. No grounding was right because it happened waiting for the bus. He could have left and the kid was smaller then him. He just can't go outside for two days, so the playstation will get a work out.

quiggly

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Noblesville
    I would have made light of it and smiled the entire time.

People that are genuinely upset get even more upset when calm prevails.

In this situation I would have actually laughed and maybe some stupid comment about how she should either get a new Karate instructor or start saving her money.

I have been in similar situations and when the person opposing you knows they can't get a rise out of you. They just storm off.

Thats just the way I am though.:chillout:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    When they're screaming at you, scream back at them but in agreement. It throws them off completely.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I believe that telling a kid that he/she shouldn't defend him/her self is wrong. This has been going on for years now. All it does is encourage those who start the fight (which is definately wrong!) that you can attack the "victim" twice - once on your own, the second time by getting him/her in trouble as well. Schools are REALLY bad about this and that is why there is so much bullyilng going on. I believe that the schools should only punish the aggressor, not the victim. That, too, would send a stronger message to the bullies.

Just like with guns, knowing that the victim is not allowed to defend him/her self empowers the bully. And the schools wonder why there is so much violence in the schools. Let the victims defend themselves and the violence will stop! (The bullies will learn that they will no longer get away with bad behavior. No, getting suspended is NOT a punishment for them. "Party time!" and they will also just be passed along to the next grade because the teachers don't want them in their class/school again. They just want to get rid of the problem.)

I'm glad that your "punishment" wasn't too severe. I'm afraid I would have told the principal or whoever that I wouldn't punish my child for defending him/herself.

Last edited:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I'm sorry. I got a bit off topic. Mom vs schools. While both situations are similar, that isn't what you were talking about.

Again, I appologise.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Because of being a Police Officer for 14 yrs before. I know how to be friendly and extra nice and **** people off. I was nice as she was yelling at me. Never stopped smiling when she told me she was going to kill me. I knew to keep away from her and protect my baby by getting him out of there. I did tell her to have a nice day and thanks for coming over to commit a crime. I never raised my tone and I was in shock that I was being told I was going to be killed. Just wish she was better looking might have turned me on. I live in a well to do area and can't believe people that can afford these houses are like this. I bought this house in this area to be away from waste of skin people. But just because of my area I never stop carring a firearm and always aware of what is going on.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    we had neighbors like that...until they went broke and foreclosed their house. As they were packing up and hitting the road, I replied "How do you like them apples?!"

Last edited:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Because of being a Police Officer for 14 yrs before. I know how to be friendly and extra nice and **** people off. I was nice as she was yelling at me. Never stopped smiling when she told me she was going to kill me. I knew to keep away from her and protect my baby by getting him out of there. I did tell her to have a nice day and thanks for coming over to commit a crime. I never raised my tone and I was in shock that I was being told I was going to be killed. Just wish she was better looking might have turned me on. I live in a well to do area and can't believe people that can afford these houses are like this. I bought this house in this area to be away from waste of skin people. But just because of my area I never stop carring a firearm and always aware of what is going on.
    It always helps if you call them Madam, too. :): It's amazing how having the exact opposite attitude in an argument makes the other person so much more irate.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

to be neighborly, I think you should file for a protection order... :D

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Protection order is what my wife wants. The crazy women told me she was going have our son beaten up. I told her that didn't work out so well with your son did it. I hate crazy people, try to be a good person. I help anyone that need help, then I get "this woman" acting a fool.

Top Bottom