• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So investigate to see if Bachmann is implicated. Any potential impropriety is fair game. The fact is this nation's foreign policies and a fair amount of recent decisions in foreign relations seem to have veered in favor of groups who openly wish us ill. The Muslim Brotherhood is not a "moderate secular" organization, and never has been. It's stated goal is to create a worldwide Caliphate under Islamic law. That's why it was banned in Egypt for 40 years.

Of course, everyone here is too intelligent to fall for the "anyone who criticizes us is a racist" gag, right? If that refrain seems unfamiliar, you can slide on back to the 50s and 60s when Congress was investigating the Communist Conspiracy. Of course, the News Media, the intelligensia, and many politicians assured us that the Communists didn't have agents in our government and our other institutions. The Vietnam War protests were grass-roots, not instigated and financed by the communists. Of course, travel ahead in time to after the fall of the Soviet Union when the KGB archives are starting to be declassified: Lo and behold! The Russians had sympathizers and agents involved in government, academia, and helped finance anti-war protests of the Vietnam War.

Now we come around again to the same issue. CAIR and other associates have screamed loudly and frequently that any investigation of Muslims MUST be racism and bigotry. That alone leads me to believe there is fire where people are smelling smoke.

I will go one better than the Soviet records: The CIA had the Venona project in operation during the late 40s and through the 50s which intercepted communications between assorted Americans and Russia establishing contemporaneously that McCarthy was absolutely right about the government being filled with communists--and we see where addressing the truth got him!

BBill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Mich., a former FBI agent, said Bachmann's assertions about the Muslim Brotherhood's infiltration efforts are false.
    "That kind of assertion certainly doesn't comport with the Intelligence Committee, and I can say that on the record," he told USA TODAY, aligning himself with party leaders who have defended Abedin. "I have no information in my committee that would indicate that Huma is anything other than an American patriot." [USA Today, 7/20/12]

From Michigan huh? I wonder how much Muzzie money he puts in his pocket? I have a list of sell out Pols and Judges not to be trusted! Fed Judge Ann Montgomery-A Clinton appointee. Hmmm. Keith Ellison- Congress -Minn. This scumbag backed by CAIR-aliases include..K Hakim, K Muhammad, K X Ellison. A true POS!!! Amy Klobuchar-Dem- Minn Somali ass kisser. Oh Yes the threat is here and being helped along by traitors among us! Call me racist? I know the threat to our country and it trickles down from the top!

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    I'm sure the WH Press Secretary Jay Carney not being able to identify the capital city of Israel today wasn't influenced by any exterior pressure, such as CAIR err I mean the Muslim Brotherhood? Interesting....see the stumbling video here:
    Carney Unable to Identify Capital of Israel | The Weekly Standard

Yep.... That's the quality of jackasses we have in the executive's administration!

Now Carney, using both of your hands, can you find your ass? Or is that too uncomfortable too?

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Michelle Bachmann was the last repukelican presidential candidate that I actually cared about. I will vote for Romney over O'Bummer, but Romney is also for big government and will not likely eliminate all of the federal jobs created recently by O'Bummer, the Irish Kenyan wannabe king. Romney really needs to fulfill at least one of his campaign promises regarding executive ordering O"Bummer-I-Don't-Care right out of existence. We will just have to wait and see. The whole thing might just be a distraction to occupy our attentions while the people who set up and are controlling O"Bummer snake their way into taking us over just like the roots of a weeping willow tree that has been planted to close to your tile ditch. I do not have a good feeling about any of what is going on right now. I had better dig out my tin foil hat just in case.

Top Bottom