• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    Had been doing quite a bit of research for my first black rifle purchase. Wanted an ak but all the crazy crap hit the fan so im laying low for now. Im pretty set in other areas including other firearms and ammo so no panic buying at all for me. Just hate that my plans got pushed back. Just trying to replace the ammo that ive been shooting at the range lately has been very hard. Im teaching the wife and six kids to shoot so tend to go through a lot of ammo. Freaking rediculous how empty the shelves are. I did get an s&w m&p 15 .22 over a year ago for a practice range gun and stocked up on lr .22 ammo which is good cause it was some of the first to go. So guess im gonna hold out for my arsenal ak and hope things calm down long enough to find what ive been wanting.

Mephitical

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lebanon
    I didn't have a panic buy, but a "I'm tired of not finding any .22 LR ammo" buy. When I finally found some bulk boxes in stock, I bought 3 of them.

I just continue to laugh at the rest of these goof balls buying things 2-5x it's normal price.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Got some Christmas gifts for myself. I was a little distressed when the shelves were bare, everywhere! I got what I wanted, but had to go through a different route to get it. Got a Nikon P-223 and mount for my M-forgery. Was looking to get a couple more p-mags and some ammunition but will wait on that until the apocalypse is over, I guess.:dunno:

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I haven't. The cost for me is just to high. I am retired,only so much money to go around. So I have had to step up my reloading to keep up with my shooting. The only thing I have bought is once fired brass.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I haven't done any panic buying but I did pay way more than I wanted to for a box (500 rounds) of Winchester .22LR. I really hope this stupidity blows over sooner than last time.

C ya,

brian

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ive not even gone into a gunshop for a while, but I'll buy small parts and tools online if needed.

Not going to buy things like ammo or marked up parts until things calm.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    Not I...

I just feel bad for not buying a lot more ammo then I have. It keeps getting more expensive...

I have a fond memory of buying 1000 rounds of cheap Russian 9mm for $120 at the Indy 500. (It was good enough for range use.)

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I have an AR and an AK and ammo...I figure I am not going shooting till it warms up anyway. I am just standing by the side lines shaking my head.:ugh:

Cheers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    Nope. Not paying for procrastinators. We have to Learn the 7 P's. **** poor planning promotes **** poor performance.

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    Panic buying, no. Forward thinking buying, yes. I do, however, refuse to pay inflated prices. Before this is all over, I may even be considered a bargain shopper. I wish I had more money, but what I would like to have, I can't find anyway.

Top Bottom