• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    From the mouth of a veteran employee with Simon Security (in Greenwood)...

"You won't get kicked out if we don't see it."

"...and if we do, we'll ask you to take it outside to your car and come back in without it."

"It's not by policy, but most of us will just tell you to cover it up."

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    McDonalds on Hwy 41 north before the 4H grounds. I was CCing and took my jacket off. A guy at a table 10' from us had a good view for the 20 minutes we were there. I could have kept the jacket on but took it off specifically so that people could see a marginally sane guy with a real live gun!!

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Downtown Friday night..... Unbelieveable how busy and packed it was. Just insane.

With better news, from 7:00pm until 11:30pm, I was 100% OC'ing...
    And believe me, if I could go somewhere, I was there.

Lots of looks, nothing but positive feedback and head nods from the LEO's on duty.

:rockwoot:

Glock22-27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Speedway, papa johns, and the bar. Had some funny looks from some high school kids in speedway. Prolly cause I look to be about the same age as them haha.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Arc Lanes to go bowling with the family. The only thing that got a comment was me bowling with Colt (my 9mo baby) and my Kristi Risk for Congress shirt.

I was hybrid carrying my Kimber Ultra in an IWB holster because its more compact and I didn't want to throw off my game with a big heavy full size pistol hanging off my hip. It worked because even though I haven't been bowling in years I almost tied my highest score first game!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Arc Lanes to go bowling with the family. The only thing that got a comment was me bowling with Colt (my 9mo baby) and my Kristi Risk for Congress shirt.

I was hybrid carrying my Kimber Ultra in an IWB holster because its more compact and I didn't want to throw off my game with a big heavy full size pistol hanging off my hip. It worked because even though I haven't been bowling in years I almost tied my highest score first game!

You mean you scored over 110? Good for you!

:cool:

Shive.Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    Greenwood/Whiteland
    after work yesterday, went to monicals pizza with wife and daughter. wife made the comment "will you cover the gun, people are looking." to which i replied "no, they can get used to it, and i'm not doing anything wrong". the conversation ended there.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Three domestic disturbances, a judges home at 0300 hrs.to get a search warrant signed (his fax was down) a heroin overdose and the local ER twice. Heck no one asked to see my permit or even my ID.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Three domestic disturbances, a judges home at 0300 hrs.to get a search warrant signed (his fax was down) a heroin overdose and the local ER twice. Heck no one asked to see my permit or even my ID.
    Cheater:D

Chinese restaurant at 71st and Keystone, and then up to Harbor Freight last night.

ztrtech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    greenwood
    after work yesterday, went to monicals pizza with wife and daughter. wife made the comment "will you cover the gun, people are looking." to which i replied "no, they can get used to it, and i'm not doing anything wrong". the conversation ended there.

I was also there with my wife yesterday about 5:30. OCing a M&P 40. The place was pretty busy and only heard on comment from a young boy "dad, if you shoot someone hard enough will there head come off?" His parents had a good laugh and so did we. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom