• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootermcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    I have bought a smith & wesson m&p 15-22 and want to shoot the gun somewhere close to indianapolis.

i know that some places say that you can fire a 22LR at their ranges but I have a feeling that I will get some bad stares if I want to squeeze all 25 rounds through my magazine rapidly.... :ar15: I want to really put the gun to the test and see what it is capable of....... but where? I do not have any farmer friends to call...

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    I hate to suggest it but.... Don's? I don't think they really care what you do at their range. That's based on seeing someone's wife or girlfriend shoot the ceiling of the range with a shotgun on accident, and didn't see an employee say anything to them about it.

Of course, you might need to be armed with someone more significant than a .22 to make it in and out of the shop. And wear your bullet proof vest.

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    pops guns off post road i live like 3 blocks away and i go there and unload my ruger 10/22 i do 25rnd mag dumps constantly seriously ill go thru 300rounds in 15mins i love my ruger! hahaha

shootermcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    hey elpenguin0717 and ISHOOTHST'S, thanks for the info. that place is close to me too.

so nobody from pop's guns has complained to you or anything? I just want to make sure not to make anyone mad when i start dumping mag after mag to get used to the feel of everything on this gun.

anyone else have similar experiences at pop's guns or don's? everything cool for my planned outing in a couple weeks?

thanks

shootermcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    thanks so much for all your input.

This seems like such a business opportunity here for Indy. To build a firing range in the north suburbs of indy.......... bet insurance is high though...... but it would be PACKED!!

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    thanks so much for all your input.

This seems like such a business opportunity here for Indy. To build a firing range in the north suburbs of indy.......... bet insurance is high though...... but it would be PACKED!!

I'm working on one on 421, North of 146th. I already closed on the property but the main hurdle right now is the zoning. If all goes through we should be open in about 2 years.

Top Bottom