• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    North American Arms Sidewinders in consecutive pairs. Except for the bottom one, I carry it.

160d1ch.jpg

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    S&W NM 66-8 with 2.75" barrel. New Altamont Altai "basketweave" super rosewood grips, and Wilson Spring Kit with 13# TRS installed:

20170502_075548_zpssarwqwgo.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

20170502_075911_zps8utvynyq.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Lovin it!
    That NM 66 2.75" looks amazing

Very nice! I like the black controls.

Thank you guys. I've been waiting on this to be released since it was announced before Thanksgiving last year, and passed by a few really tempting items here in the classifieds to stay the course. I'm really happy with it... fit and finish is fantastic, definitely the best of any S&W revolver I've picked up over the last few years. Silverbullet - the black controls are a bit polarizing on some of the message boards. Indiucky on here pointed out that it gives a sort of "reverse Pinto" look, which it kind of does. I'm more excited about the barrel length. I've been on the lookout for one of the older 2.5" or 3" models, but prices on older well-kept 66's, especially the 3" versions, are through the roof with collectors.

Last edited:

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Thank you guys. I've been waiting on this to be released since it was announced before Thanksgiving last year, and passed by a few really tempting items here in the classifieds to stay the course. I'm really happy with it... fit and finish is fantastic, definitely the best of any S&W revolver I've picked up over the last few years. Silverbullet - the black controls are a bit polarizing on some of the message boards. Indiucky on here pointed out that it gives a sort of "reverse Pinto" look, which it kind of does. I'm more excited about the barrel length. I've been on the lookout for one of the older 2.5" or 3" models, but prices on older well-kept 66's, especially the 3" versions, are through the roof with collectors.

I know all too well about the through the roof prices. I've been trying to complete my collection if every barrel length (revolver) 10mm that Smith and Wesson made. There were 5 different lengths, I have all but one, the most rare one, the 3 inch that only 300 were made. Every one that I've seen lately are north of $2500!
    Sadly, I may never compete this collection.

Top Bottom