What will the Dems pull to mess with the Nov Elections?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Apparently, the new tactic is fake Tea Party Candidates...

fake tea party candidate - Google Search

Maybe I should put up some election signs.

Outside every factory and office building:

Vote Democratic!
    The People with Jobs
    Can Pay for What You Need!
    Read that this morning. It's just a case of tit for tat. The republicans have done the same thing with the TEA Party and the Partiers bought it.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    IMO, its not so much the Democrat or Republican politicians that are going to stir up drama but the supporting groups on each side. A lot of the "independent" groups that support both sides are flooded with cash and are just itching to spend it on smear campaigns. Karl Rove is a master at political propaganda so expect something good from his group real soon. The dems are every bit as good at this as well.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Read that this morning. It's just a case of tit for tat. The republicans have done the same thing with the TEA Party and the Partiers bought it.

I don't understand this. Both sides have plenty of representatives that exaggerate and lie about they values and intentions. But not being honest about your own intentions is not the same thing as creating a division among the public that favors the other side. Only one side seems to be pursuing that strategy.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't understand this. Both sides have plenty of representatives that exaggerate and lie about they values and intentions. But not being honest about your own intentions is not the same thing as creating a division among the public that favors the other side. Only one side seems to be pursuing that strategy.

Yeah, it would be like me registering as a candidate for the True Democrat Party when I'm actually conservative. I would spout left wing platitudes and my only purpose would be to split the democratic vote.
    Totally dishonest, but it might work.
    It is exactly the kind of thing Saul Alinsky (author of Rules for Radicals and Barack's hero) would approve.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom