What was the best concert you have ever seen?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Driving down from Chicago 10-ish years ago to Noblesville to see the NIN/JA show. It would have otherwise been just another concert, but to see NIN at night, outdoors, with the backdrop of an insanely spectacular lightning storm going on was something to behold. Fortunately, we had pavilion seats.

I saw NIN in 1990. It was a pretty spectacular show.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    “the pro’s and con’s of hitchhiking” Rodger waters Dave San born ect.
    the talking heads 1984
    dave Mathew’s and Tim renoylds the vogue
    frank zappa the vogue 1984 ish
    any rush show I have seen
    lyle Lovett and his very large band.

i don’t think I can list a best. All we did when I was 18-28 was go to concerts. Q 95 used to have the best cheap ones. 4 dollars 95 cents got me into the Marshall tucker band outlaws pat travers and golden earring concert. They used to have one of those every year around Xmas to new year. 3.95 4.95 and 5.95 tickets. Three to four bands.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I can list the two worst concerts I have seen
    James Brown during his worst drug years. 30 seconds singing on stage then 2 minutes to change outfits and do a line then 45 seconds singing again. And David Lee Roth solo so drunk he could not sing

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    James Brown during his worst drug years. 30 seconds singing on stage then 2 minutes to change outfits and do a line then 45 seconds singing again. And David Lee Roth solo so drunk he could not sing
    I went to see Hank Jr. and we got about a half hour out of him before he stumbled off.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Don McLean in about 1986. Came on stage with an acoustic guitar and one backup bass. Small venue, did a lot of songs acapella.

Disturbed did "The Sound of Silence" at Louder Than Life.

Went to LTL several years in a row thanks to my son who bought me VIP tickets. Love the music but with arthritis can't walk the 2 miles from parking or stand 12 hours at a time.

Don :rockwoot:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    B.B. King near the end. He sat in a chair, occasionally strumming a few chords, telling stories about how great he used to be and how lucky we were to get to see him.

The Cars. So bad, they played no encores because the audience got up and walked out even though they hadn't turned the lights up yet. I have never seen that happen at another show.

Top Bottom