• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Police collect explosive war "souvenirs" - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

I ran across this on last evenings "news" broadcast from WTHR.

It is yet another example of the crap that passes for "reporting" these days.

leos found a Russian rocket mortar in a tree at an Indianapolis home...and another mortar inside the home. YIKES!!!! Something must be done!!!! Please, keep me safe bomb squad!!! I'm shaking in my shoes.

Oh wait....the items were x-rayed and determined to be safe.

The film also shows an overweight "protector" demonstrating how a "rocket launcher" operates....boy, good thing they confiscated that thing. Somebody might have used it to launch one of those Russian mortars!

The boxes of drilled out grenades were really scary too.

The conditioning of the sheep continues.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indeed the conditioning does continue.

I particularly liked the part about items confiscated, x-rayed, found safe, and apparently NOT returned.

I can also see a time in the future if this nonsense is allowed to continue unabated in which we will see the same article with explosives marked out and replaced with guns. After all, you need to not touch them and call the police to deal with such dangerous things!

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Police collect explosive war "souvenirs" - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

I ran across this on last evenings "news" broadcast from WTHR.

It is yet another example of the crap that passes for "reporting" these days.

leos found a Russian rocket mortar in a tree at an Indianapolis home...and another mortar inside the home. YIKES!!!! Something must be done!!!! Please, keep me safe bomb squad!!! I'm shaking in my shoes.

Oh wait....the items were x-rayed and determined to be safe.

The film also shows an overweight "protector" demonstrating how a "rocket launcher" operates....boy, good thing they confiscated that thing. Somebody might have used it to launch one of those Russian mortars!

The boxes of drilled out grenades were really scary too.

The conditioning of the sheep continues.

You first problem is watching/reading anything that comes from channel 13. It is the local media outlet for the Obama ran state media.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    My uncle owns a WW2 machine gun recovered from the war. Many years ago the police showed up at his house and welded it inoperable. For his safety. God bless America.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Inoperable(dummy) grenades can be purchased at a variety of places. Just a few days ago I visited an LGS between Indy and Bloomington, and there was a bucket of inactive grenades for sale. I thought about buying on and hanging in from my rearview mirror. :D

Top Bottom