• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    IIRC, Pizza Hut is owned by YUM! foods, which also owns Taco Hell and KFC. They are ardently anti-gun, and I suspect Mom knew this, but asked the question to achieve the result that has happened in other cases where a driver drew and fired rather than getting robbed and probably harmed, which is to say, the driver who protected him/herself was fired from Pizza Hut. I see it as her retaliation against the driver.

Oh, and no, Taco Hell was not a typo.

Blessings,
    Bill

The taco hell here in Scott County doesn't have any no gun signs and I've seen many OC in there. Nothing is ever said to them. Must be because we're fairly rual

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    haven't seen a fold that quick since my wife had to put 30 towels in the bathroom closet in less than three minutes.

Man, those are some time constraints. I could get 30 towels in a closet in less than 3 min but most folks wouldn't consider them folded. Were you Air BnB'ing the place out and the 15 guests were unlocking the front door?

myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    Man, those are some time constraints. I could get 30 towels in a closet in less than 3 min but most folks wouldn't consider them folded. Were you Air BnB'ing the place out and the 15 guests were unlocking the front door?

Naw, we were on a tight deadline to leave to go someplace important and being a woman she just could not leave unfolded, uncloseted towels fresh from the dryer just laying about the room. :):

Top Bottom