• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    This morning I ordered an AIM Surplus G19 W3 PVD RMR slide, Aim Surplus parts kit for it and an SCT19 assembled frame. The order total was a smidge less than $290. Combine that with the AIM G19 threaded barrel that I paid less than $50 for awhile back and I'll have an El-Cheapo Glock 19 "clone" for ~ $370 with tax/ ship and FFL transfer. I plan to run Magpul GL9 mags in it. We'll see if all those tolerances play well together. It's my first build of this type, so I am pretty excited about it. If it works well, I will probably put a Holosun 407C and some Night Fision sights on it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This morning I ordered an AIM Surplus G19 W3 PVD RMR slide, Aim Surplus parts kit for it and an SCT19 assembled frame. The order total was a smidge less than $290. Combine that with the AIM G19 threaded barrel that I paid less than $50 for awhile back and I'll have an El-Cheapo Glock 19 "clone" for ~ $370 with tax/ ship and FFL transfer. I plan to run Magpul GL9 mags in it. We'll see if all those tolerances play well together. It's my first build of this type, so I am pretty excited about it. If it works well, I will probably put a Holosun 407C and some Night Fision sights on it.
    Post some pictures when you get it put together.

morve80

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Speedway
    Down there in the psa dagger territory for price. Nice.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom