What gun store in Indy carries Dan wesson 1911s?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jrhemming

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Kokomo
    Hey guys I am really interested in a valor and was wandering if there were any shops in Indy that carried them so I could put one in my hand. On paper it looks like it has everything I want but would like to hold it too.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    depends on how far you are willing to travel. I know the Blythes up here had some Dan Wesson 1911s, not sure if they still do or not though. Was about a week or so ago when I was last there.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Best bet for an in-stock DW1911 in Indy is, unfortunately, Elmore's.

Call 'em first, though.

Next choice: Bradis. Call 'em first, though, too.

-J-

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Elmore's had a few the last time I was in about 3 weeks ago. Wear your big boy pants when you go in. Some say that the service there is less than friendly. I've never seen that to be an issue. Be prepared to negotiate on price as the sticker seems to run a little high but they will work with you.

The best selection in town is the Indiana Gun Club in Fishers. 14926 E. 113th street near Geist. Indiana Gun Club :: Indianapolis IN, Guns

They are only open Wednesday, Friday and weekends. They will also negotiate on the listed price.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Elmore's had a few the last time I was in about 3 weeks ago. Wear your big boy pants when you go in. Some say that the service there is less than friendly. I've never seen that to be an issue. Be prepared to negotiate on price as the sticker seems to run a little high but they will work with you.

The best selection in town is the Indiana Gun Club in Fishers. 14926 E. 113th street near Geist. Indiana Gun Club :: Indianapolis IN, Guns

They are only open Wednesday, Friday and weekends. They will also negotiate on the listed price.

+1

According to their webpage, they have a couple of DW guardians in stock.

Top Bottom