What a $156K-a-year 'hard-workin' Union President looks like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Check out the action photos of this Union president hard at work protectin' the out :poop: of the "poor workin' men & women" that he is paid $156,0000 a year to represent!!:

sss050918--525x350.jpg

This Union FAT cat (a literal term in this case...:rolleyes: ) POS comes to the office for two hours a day, stuffs his bloated face even more while there, then sleeps for a good portion of his two-hour "work" day... No doubt the membership has nooooo problem paying $1080 a year per person to get this kind of exemplary professionalism and dedication to duty that we have come to expect from modern labor unions... :xmad: :rolleyes: :xmad: :rolleyes: :xmad:

Clearly I am going about it in the wrong way of trying to actually WORK for a living...

Soooo....I hereby announce my campaign to form, and be the [STRIKE]dictator[/STRIKE] President of, The Indiana Brother(& Sister ;))-hood of Trigger Pullers :ar15: :shoot:, Local .30-06!! :rockwoot:

I totally triple-dog-dare pinky-swear that I will work hard to [STRIKE]screw[/STRIKE]...um..I mean *support* the members to the tune of $120,000 a year salary, a food & booze budget of only $1000 a month, and an unlimited ammo budget on the union dime! Compared to the disgusting slob in the article....WHAT A BARGAIN!! :yesway: :D

Everyone that votes for me gets a huge discount on a 50 round box of .22 ammo for a mere $80! :laugh: You get a bargain-basement deal on this box of ammo, a Union that you pay to [STRIKE]fu[/STRIKE]...protect you, and I resolve my unemployed status...Talk about WIN-WIN!! Who's ready to stand with me and make sure that the rights of us Trigger Pullers are protected from The Man??!? :D

:ranton: :noway::xmad:...

:n00b: :runaway: :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom