• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Prediction

Two years! Give him two years and his approval rating will be in the pits because he didn't make all those voters rich!

P.T. Barnum was right!

DRob

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    According to some of my co-workers. I will not be receiving any extra spending money. "'Cause you're Caucasian. Only us minorities will be getting some." :D
    Absolutely right! IF I were to get any money it would be a smaller amount as I am white, however I don't expect to see a penny. But if I do I'm gonna :spend: it all on guns so as to make Osama happy!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Two years! Give him two years and his approval rating will be in the pits because he didn't make all those voters rich!

P.T. Barnum was right!

DRob

I grew up in Detroit and watched Coleman Young (a black mayor) rape the city for 20 years. Every election, they voted him right back into office and he continued to rape the voters. He was easily one of the most corrupt politicians I have ever seen. The city has been without him for a decade now, but the effects are lingering. The city is on the verge of death. The place is a wasteland.

It doesn't matter what Obama does. He's black, and that's all they need to know. His current supporters will continue to support him no matter what he does.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    I grew up in Detroit and watched Coleman Young (a black mayor) rape the city for 20 years. Every election, they voted him right back into office and he continued to rape the voters. He was easily one of the most corrupt politicians I have ever seen. The city has been without him for a decade now, but the effects are lingering. The city is on the verge of death. The place is a wasteland.

It doesn't matter what Obama does. He's black, and that's all they need to know. His current supporters will continue to support him no matter what he does.

Sadly very true!!!! :yesway:

Just like the Carson situation that we have here in Indianapolis!!! :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I cant get the call to play.......... in fact I dont even see a spot for it to play??

Edit: must be a firefox problem. Works fine with IE.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    I love the comments on that link.

"Constructive criticism is one thing but If this forum is merely going to be an Obama bashing venue, this might just be one “Loyal Patriot” who leaves the fold."

Simply illustrating what someone who voted for the guy thinks will happen now amounts to "bashing". :rolleyes:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Very high voter turnout this last one. He did pander to not only the high, rich classes, but also that of the lower. The "wealth redistribution" I would bet was a calling to all of those who were lazy and wanted free money. America seems to be about who can give me the most. Looking for a handout not a handup. I would think modern pop culture, a mainstay for most of Obama supporters, doesnt help either. Constant bombardment of things the average person cannot own, such as Mercedes cars and "stacks" at the "club" would seem glamourous. With soo many rappers supporting Obama, I guess they put a convoluted 1 and 1 together and came up with 5 somehow.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sadly very true!!!! :yesway:

Just like the Carson situation that we have here in Indianapolis!!! :rolleyes:

:cheers:

I was thinking the exact same thing while reading his post. I was talking with my brother, who also lives in Indy, about the election. He told me for the first time in his life he did NOT pull a straight republican ticket. He voted for Andre Carson! I told him to never come to my house again.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland

Yup, just like former DC Mayor Marion Barry. Arrested for soliciting a prostitute and with crack multiple times? No problem we'll re-elect you! Oh, can't be Mayor anyomore? That's ok, we'll put you on the City Council! :n00b:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    I was thinking the exact same thing while reading his post. I was talking with my brother, who also lives in Indy, about the election. He told me for the first time in his life he did NOT pull a straight republican ticket. He voted for Andre Carson! I told him to never come to my house again.

PM sent. :yesway: :cheers:

Top Bottom