• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    We're running electrical tonight and getting ready for the light poles. Whoever is available, come on out. We could use the help.

goose2125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    warsaw in.
    As of right now i've talked with alot of the guys and looks like their are around 30 shooters so far that are gonna come out, So it should make for a good time.

goose2125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    warsaw in.
    Well for lunch their are gonna be burgers and dogs. And for the main course their will be chicken,turkey,pulled pork,pork tenderloin,beef brisket,korbs famous meatty balls, cheesy potatoes,baked beans, green bean casarole, and a bunch of good sweets. Hows that for some good food ?

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    We did and have done a ton of work getting ready for this shoot. Tonite we got the big lights wired and poles set. The stages will be set tomorrow and saturday morning. Thanks to all the people that have helped out in any way. Two days to go. We are definetly gonna pull this shoot off. It's gonna be fun.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Well I can say this, if you didn't come to this shoot, then you missed a bangin good time! We had a ton of tactical shooting and a ton of food. Big thanks to the Wards and the people that made this happen. Everybody was loaded for lent. The shoot went off without a hitch. Will try to get pics up this coming week.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Seen the signs for this yesterday,wish I ad seen this thread but we had a party at the boathouse rest. to say good bye to a family freind who is shipping off to the marines today-

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Should have stopped by on the way home drgnrobo. We shot until 10 pm. The lights we put up last week lit the the field nicely. We had a bond fire and I think around 30 shooters. The tannerite was a good addition to the pumpkin blast. That's just plain fun.

Top Bottom