Want to start training with Mindset Lab?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    July 16th we'll be teaching Intro to Force on Force. This is the gateway class for all of our other Force on Force scenarios training.

This class is the perfect first step for the long-time gun owner or recent novice. You will learn better ways to carry and draw a pistol and be introduced to useful tactics for before, during and after a deadly encounter.Intro to Force on Force is built around the philosophy that the best way to retain defensive concepts is to learn them in context. Rather than start students on live-fire exercises in an artificial 180-degree environment, why not use modern tools and techniques to give them skills in gun handling and defensive shooting for real environments?
    We start off slowly with plenty of blue gun work to safely model proper form and technique, then move to firing marking rounds against static and dynamic attackers. The class concludes with a single scenario-based exercise to bring all of the concepts learned together and test them under stress.
    This class is not so physical that you need to be in perfect shape to attend, but you will be expected to move and participate in active drills. Any prior injuries and disabilities can be easily accommodated.
    Required gear:
    Comfortable clothing
    Pants and a belt capable of supporting a holster
    Groin protection (cup)
    Pen or pencil and paper for taking notes
    Drinking water, snacks, and a sack lunch—we will be eating on site.
    Optional gear:
    Bluegun (Glock 19 loaners available)
    Holster for a Glock 17 or Glock 19
    Spare mag carrier
    class time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    cost: $225

Take this class and you'll be able to come back for more scenarios classes. Let's get started training!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    DOOOO EEEET!

I've taken the class and it is eye opening to say the least. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I leave for vacation the 16th to the 24th. I am however interested. Please post when another opportunity arrises.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    We use Glock 17Ts that fire marking rounds.

I supply all the blue guns, marking guns and ammo you'll need to take any of my classes.

Top Bottom