• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    First, there are three stipulations on this; the first one is on the honor system, I'm going to trust you to follow it :)
    1. I'd like this BB pistol to end up in the hands of a youth that's either just starting out shooting, or is so enthusiastic about shooting that they just can't get enough and would like to do some safe indoor shooting (proper backstop required)
    2. This must be picked up in the Evansville area; I'm willing to drive 20 to 30 minutes to meet you, but the rest is up to you. It's a metal gun, and I don't know what hassle might be involved with shipping it; in addition to that, the other items I've throwing in are going to make the package fairly heavy.
    3. The person who claims this is responsible for providing a safe backstop, eye protection, and supervision of the person who will be using it.
    This is a Walther CP99 Compact repeater BB gun. It's in 99.9% condition, and is a great trainer for a youth for both indoor and outdoor shooting with a proper backstop. It gets about 60 to 75 shots per CO2 powerlet at approximately 300FPS, and while it's not a target gun, it will do 1" groups at typical indoor distances.

Walther Airguns CP99 COMPACT Co2 BB Gun - .177 Caliber

I'll include a nearly full bottle (maybe only 50 used out of it) of Crosman 6000ct Copperhead bb's, and 2 boxes of CO2 powerlets (1 full and the other only has 1 or 2 used out of it).

That's it! A nearly $100 setup for just the few stipulations listed. I hope someone can put it to good use :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom