Velocity Arms 22lr dedicated AR15 uppers???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone seen one of these yet?

AR22-102 [AR22-102] - $469.99 :: Velocity Firearms - Superb Products

Velocity Arms makes 3 different versions of these 22LR uppers. 2 are carbon fiber, the link above is to the standard aluminum upper. The 3 different versions seem to differ in political correctness as 1 of the carbon fiber versions appears to be "Kalifornia Compliant" since it doesn't have a bayonet lug or a flash hider. The other carbon upper seems to be a carbon clone of the aluminum version.

There are other brands out there, Spikes and a few others make them. This one seems to be more economically priced that others. Not sure if that is a good thing?

They use standard "Black Dog Machine" magazines, the same magazine that works with the Ceiner 22lr conversion kit so if you have a Ceiner kit, you can use the same magazines that you are already using.

Before my tragic boating accident on Lake Michigan my daughter had a 22lr Ceiner conversion kit in her pink AR15 so we have a bunch of extra magazines. Now if only I had a lower to mount one of these Velocity Arms upper onto I'd be rockin and rolling with a dedicated 22lr AR.

All it needs is a grenade launcher and a bayonet. It would make the ideal mall ninja gun! :mallninja:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Velocity arms is the new name for Hesse/Vulcan. I started a thread on these uppers a few months back, so if you wanna get one to try, I'd love to hear the results :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom