• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I went to a Jesuit HS and when people asked me if it was Catholic I would say no, Jesuits aren't Catholic. They're Communists. This was the late 70s early 80s.

When I heard that Francis was going to be the new Pope I knew what we were getting - a roundly Communist leader of the Catholic faith. In other words an shill for Communism much like Obama and many other world leaders.

I will say one thing, these bastiches have been working one heck of a plan for 100 years and have done exactly what they said they would.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I went to a Jesuit HS and when people asked me if it was Catholic I would say no, Jesuits aren't Catholic. They're Communists. This was the late 70s early 80s.

When I heard that Francis was going to be the new Pope I knew what we were getting - a roundly Communist leader of the Catholic faith. In other words an shill for Communism much like Obama and many other world leaders.

I will say one thing, these bastiches have been working one heck of a plan for 100 years and have done exactly what they said they would.

Your analysis and conclusions agree with mine.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Bible does indicate that the earth is destined for a world system of government, but it is presented in a horrifying light. Revelation Chapter 13 says that in the final days, The Beast will have authority over “every tribe and people and language and nation” (v.7). The global authority will be used to persecute Christians and cause everyone to worship the Beast (v.8), and will physically brand everyone with a mark on either the forehead or the right hand (v.16) to restrict the power to buy or sell (aka "manage the global economy").

The NWO is the global throne that Satan will sit upon. Its hard to believe the pope(s) speaks out of ignorance to this.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The Bible does indicate that the earth is destined for a world system of government, but it is presented in a horrifying light. Revelation Chapter 13 says that in the final days, The Beast will have authority over “every tribe and people and language and nation” (v.7). The global authority will be used to persecute Christians and cause everyone to worship the Beast (v.8), and will physically brand everyone with a mark on either the forehead or the right hand (v.16) to restrict the power to buy or sell (aka "manage the global economy").

The NWO is the global throne that Satan will sit upon. Its hard to believe the pope(s) speaks out of ignorance to this.

:+1:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

:+1:

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon

So, do Christians believe this is inevitable or can it be stopped/changed?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So, do Christians believe this is inevitable or can it be stopped/changed?

You are going to get a lot of variation, but my take on it is that it is inevitable, but that doesn't mean that I have to passively accept it happening now. My outlook may not put me at the top of the class according to the learned minds of theology--I can accept things beyond my control, and I can accept martyrdom, but I am not going to just passively wait for it to happen. Being a believer shapes my outlook, but so does being a descendant of a Revolutionary War veteran.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    You are going to get a lot of variation, but my take on it is that it is inevitable, but that doesn't mean that I have to passively accept it happening now. My outlook may not put me at the top of the class according to the learned minds of theology--I can accept things beyond my control, and I can accept martyrdom, but I am not going to just passively wait for it to happen. Being a believer shapes my outlook, but so does being a descendant of a Revolutionary War veteran.

Understood, thanks.

Top Bottom