• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redgreenrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Decatur county
    Someone just informed me they saw a guy at the last Indy 1500 that was going to offer a Utah CCW course in Greensburg, IN sometime in mid March. He didn't think to get a card from the guy. Has anyone here heard about this?

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Boo, the Lawrenceburg and Greensburg classes are closest to me, but happen throughout the week while I'll be at work.

Are there other options available that can be done on the weekend, for the Utah permit?

There are several up around Indy on the weekends if I am not mistaken. The wife and BIL and myself will be hitting one soon, since my IN LTCH doesn't cover Ohio and we travel there often.

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Is this a secret society? Odd that there is no enrollment info - and then the mysterious "PM sent"

You register through their contact form on their website. Basically tell them your name, email, phone number, and which class session you want to attend. They reply to let you know they have you preregistered

redgreenrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Decatur county
    Here's what I did. Except I put my actual name and phone number in the email.

attachment.php

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    There are several up around Indy on the weekends if I am not mistaken. The wife and BIL and myself will be hitting one soon, since my IN LTCH doesn't cover Ohio and we travel there often.

I'll have to check that out. I've got some buddies that live in Ohio now that I go over and visit a few times a year. Really is the only reason I'd want my Utah CCW.

Where are you guys taking your classes at? I've not looked into this too deeply yet, it's on my to-do list for sure though.

Top Bottom