• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    We are getting a UT CFP class together for a little south of Liberty, IN. It is going to be Thursday, 4/2/09 at 6PM. I will post more precise information when the plans are more solidified, if interested.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    The location is Abernathy Auction barn, 640 W. Contreras Pike, Liberty, IN and the time is still 6PM. I may not get to a computer after about 11PM tonight to reply to messages, but feel free to call me if interested or if there are questions.
    This location is about 5 miles, or so, south of the town of Liberty (according to mapquest).

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    By the way, I am informed there will be plenty of room available here. Pre registration, while normally appreciated, isn't needed (especially do to the shorter notice of this class). If you've been thinking of taking the class, but are worried about finances, feel free to discuss this with me. I always tell folks, no one will go w/o training just because they are _____ (broke, poor, experiencing their own economic downturn). I personally don't think a permit SHOULD be required to carry, but since it is & the hoops we have to jump through are not 'too' intrusive, I do what i can to help folks exercize their right to have the most effective defense in the most areas possible. I hope to see some of you @ the class. Heck, I'm coming from Indy & would give a ride if someone needed it, too (wouldn't be the 1st time). I have room for a couple of folks & will be coming from the westside/downtown, depending on when I get out of work.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i live in liberty and my father will be there. there will be plenty of room at abernathys unless you have 300-400 people attend. there are signs for abernathys auction facuility on 101 and its all pretty well marked

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    i live in liberty and my father will be there. there will be plenty of room at abernathys unless you have 300-400 people attend. there are signs for abernathys auction facuility on 101 and its all pretty well marked

Well, I might have to make a few more copies :eek:! Seriously, though, I should be able to provide applications, sylibi & fingerprint cards for up to 100 people, if needed. I don't really expect THAT many though. :)
    I look forward to meeting your dad, and everyone else that attends.

Top Bottom