• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In ability to suck in the gut is the true mark of fatness. Remind me sometime and I will show you that I am not fat.

As a former 650-pounder, I assert that I am INGO's true expert on what is fat.

You, sir, are fat.

Respectfully,

rhino
    still quite fat

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you can still put a t-shirt over it, you aren't yet fat. Not until your belly button hangs out no matter how much you try to stretch the shirt.

Are you putting a limit on the size of the shirt? Like, maybe, if Walmart sells it, it's fair.

I'm thinking 10XL t-shirts may be beyond the spirit of the rule.

(I used to wear 9XL).

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have one more question about the competition rules. If I use a weapon that has a decocker, like my 92FS or my FN. Must I decock my weapon before I holster? Now that I have the money. I'm going to get more mags, a holster, and mag pouches. So if I want to I can use my FN. If I can make this comp I'm going to use my Xd. Since I have all the gear I need. Hope to see you all there. Hopefully if it's not to hot, and my Dad feels like coming. Hopefully him, and my Mom can make it. I know my Dad would enjoy it, and it would give my Mom another look at shooting. Since she is new to shooting herself.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have one more question about the competition rules. If I use a weapon that has a decocker, like my 92FS or my FN. Must I decock my weapon before I holster?

Yes. If you want to start with a gun with a hammer cocked, it has to have a safety applied (like a 1911, CZ-75, Browning Hi-Power). If you have an older Beretta or a Taurus and apply the safety with the hammer cocked, you may start that way, but it won't be allowed in Production Division.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yes. If you want to start with a gun with a hammer cocked, it has to have a safety applied (like a 1911, CZ-75, Browning Hi-Power). If you have an older Beretta or a Taurus and apply the safety with the hammer cocked, you may start that way, but it won't be allowed in Production Division.

Ok gotcha that's what I figured, but I just wanted to double check. Thank you guys for always being helpful, and answering my questions.

Top Bottom