• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Where can I find the scores for this match?

Atlanta Conservation Club has 0 match results on the USPSA site for 2015.

You're doing it wrong. ;)

ACC's club code is IN19. Use that, it's easier to find the results. The official USPSA affiliate name is Central Indiana Practical Shooters - IN19

Atlanta Conservation Club - SCSA047 is the ACC steel challenge affiliate. SCSA = Steel Challenge Shooting Association

The results will also come up over on practiscore.com using ACC and/or IN19 as the search term.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thanks for a great match! Planning on shooting in November as well??

It's Thanksgiving weekend and the weather in late November has historically been pretty terrible. The last Nov. match we ran was in 2011, 40ish degrees and raining. 16 hardy souls showed up. It was good times!

So, the short answer is that there isn't a Nov match planned. If the weather turns out to be amazing, we may put on something impromptu (announced on INGO on facebook) but no guarantees.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    It's Thanksgiving weekend and the weather in late November has historically been pretty terrible. The last Nov. match we ran was in 2011, 40ish degrees and raining. 16 hardy souls showed up. It was good times!

So, the short answer is that there isn't a Nov match planned. If the weather turns out to be amazing, we may put on something impromptu (announced on INGO on facebook) but no guarantees.

Still selling the STI 9mm? pm me give me some contact info if you are.

Top Bottom