• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGUNTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Plainfield
    Today was the debate on if you should be allowed to own a handgun. Come to find out the kid my son was debating had never lost and is number one in the school. Thank's to all of your help and his hard work he won the debate today. I am very proud of his work and now it is of to Purdue for him. Hopefully he will continue his interest if the shooting sports which I have no doubt he will do. If he gets time off I am sure he will still want to go deer hunting with me this year. As soon as I can get the video I will have him post it. He will also post his own thanks. Again thank everyone for the good info.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Good to hear! I have 2 Purdue degrees so I am biased towards your sons decision. There is an active shooting club at Purdue, as well as a hell of a Bass Club (former team member here). Oh yeah, not to mention Purdue recently won the NCAA paintball tournament. They wupped Westpoint so bad they didn't even finish the match!

Purdue PB NCPB Champs! Yeah, its pb...but its still a shooting sport.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~gunclub/blog/ Purdue Rifle and Pistol Club

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~pubass/ Purdue Bass Fishing Club - Big Ten Champs!

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    That is awesome. I was just wondering about this a couple days ago. Was wondering when we would get some news.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    WOW Congrats to your son. That is awesome to be the winner in a debate against someone who always wins. Will be looking forward to the video myself.

Tell your son WAY TO GO :yesway:

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    Happy to hear this! Gongratulations to you and him. Interested to see this video as well..

Top Bottom