UFC Heavweight title trades hands again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    Cain just literally picked Dos Santos apart last night. Looked like a new Cain and a very different Santos. Santos is the best boxer in the heavyweight division but it looked like Cain was the better boxer. Fight of the night has to go to Miller vs Lauzon. This was one bloody fight. My boy lauzon was beat but boy was it good.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    New Cain? That was the EXACT same Cain as always. The guy is a machine...He could keep up that pace for 10 rounds.

I really like JDS and wanted him to win (both times), but that first fight was a fluke and I think that last night proved it. Be prepared to see a repeat of last night's performance in part 3 of the trilogy.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I thought Lauzon was going to get Miller at the end.....it was close!

After Cain rocked him in the first, I don't think Junior knew who he was until the second round! Did you see him stumbling around after the first round still?

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Cain looked like the machine he is once again. After the first fight was worried he might be to slow for Dos Santos but with dropping a few pounds and having no knee injuries he looked unbeatable once again.
    Dana wants to see a Cain vs Alistir match which would be good. I hope they can get Alistir to submit to a urine test this time instead of getting another suspension.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Cain looked like the machine he is once again. After the first fight was worried he might be to slow for Dos Santos but with dropping a few pounds and having no knee injuries he looked unbeatable once again.
    Dana wants to see a Cain vs Alistir match which would be good. I hope they can get Alistir to submit to a urine test this time instead of getting another suspension.

LOL, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Cain would destroy Alistair ON roids, let alone clean.

bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    This was a hard fight to watch as I like both fighters but I favor Cain in many ways. Fedor Emelianenko once said that Cain is the real deal and even thought he was the best HW. When Cain got knocked out the first time I was so bummed cause I knew he had way more in him then that and he proved right in so many ways. Overeem still has to face bigfoot which could still go either way anything can happen especially in the HW division. It will be interesting to see JDS take a break then come back strong again.

Top Bottom