• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    These two need new homes. They're both biggish. They're just too much for us. The boys won't feed them, play with them, anything, so they get bored and lonely.

Trillian

IMG_0020_zps65129af9.jpg

Trillian is a black lab, maybe with some GSD, I don't know. Very territorial vs strangers coming in to her territory, good guard dog. She's about 3 years old. Full disclosure: when she's bored she chews on stuff. She doesn't seem too bright to me, but I don't claim to have particular insight. Someone that knows how could well come out with a good duck dog.

Quarlo

IMG_0069_zpsccb522e0.jpg

Husky/GSD mix. He's a pretty boy (odd eyes!), and very smart. He'll talk your ear off. I wouldn't be surprised if you could teach him to say his name. Full disclosure: not sure quite how old. He has to be on a cable in the backyard since he'll jump the fence. He just goes 'splorin. Always comes back, but we can't have them wandering in this town. He's too friendly to make any kind of guard dog.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    BTT

Hey, guys, I can't give you much of a discount here, just trying to find them a better place. Also, they're not joined at the hip or something; you don't have to take both in one go. Just pick one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom