• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inxs

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Did you ever wonder where the turkeys go on opening day? I guess they figure that everyone should be done with the range by then.....
    https://picasaweb.google.com/116094...hkey=Gv1sRgCLavvvyi9pnuKQ#5665208675187150082
    P1010006.JPG

There was some question on another thread about hunting in your yard, but what if you haven't removed the screens from you window???

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Jeesh After seeing that picture I should have stayed in bed this morning rather then going out in the rain for 5 hours and just opened the window :xmad:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    This is about right for Turkeys. I can go down to my hunting camp and cut wood and see turkeys. I can drive right up to my cabin and have turkeys out in the barn yard. I can be out hunting squirrels and will see turkeys. I can be out hanging deer stands and see turkeys....but when I actually am hunting them, they are no where to be found. F'in Bastards! :):

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Address, please. Thank you.

:)

For real though, I see them ALL the time when I'm NOT hunting them. As soon as I don the turkey gear and grab the shotty - NOPE - buh bye.

Toughest hunting in Indiana is turkey hunting.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Dang.....I can't believe the corn is still green. Harvest that crap before I get home for my shotgun hunt in November please! :D

OP, those aren't turkeys, they are mutant crows. Me and a couple INGO buddies will come take care of them for you. Address please! :D

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    This is about right for Turkeys. I can go down to my hunting camp and cut wood and see turkeys. I can drive right up to my cabin and have turkeys out in the barn yard. I can be out hunting squirrels and will see turkeys. I can be out hanging deer stands and see turkeys....but when I actually am hunting them, they are no where to be found. F'in Bastards! :):

Reminds Me , of My Dads Favorite Saying ( G D deer know how to read hunting reg.in Indiana ) we would see deer all the time prior to opening day but the minute we could shoot one it was like ghost town

Top Bottom