Turkey Season in T-Minus 15 Hours (give or take 30 minutes)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Bird down
    7:45am 22 lbs 10 1/2 beard 1 3/16 spurs. Rained steady and quit 10 minutes after I shot the bird. Wife got 15 minutes of video of him before I shot. Nice morning but could have done without the rain, over 10 inchs since last friday.
    I checked bird in at 9:00 and was the second bird checked in. Usually their is 20 or 30 birds in by then.
    Lake is way up and going to make it tuff to bowfish.(or crappie fish for that matter)
    Good luck everyone if the rain stops the birds should be active in the next few days.

:postpics:

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    I hunted on the edge of a 30 acre field in a pop up blind. Walked in with a slight rain. It quit raining about 6:20 CDT.Even had the sun pop out for awhile

I saw at least 19 birds.. all hens and jakes. No longbeards. Not sure what is going on with the longbeards..

Wind and rain picked basck up a bit right before noon. When it finally slacked up about 12:30 I left..

I'll be back again in the morning..,

LCP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    carmel in
    Yes,Spring gobbler season opened today,where I usually hunt is under about a foot of water,flowing!

It is raining so hard, can hardly see out of my camper,thunder and lightning in the distance.

Weather man says more rain, maybe tornados, maybe Friday we will get a few hours to hunt.

What a bummer,13 days of rain.

Top Bottom