• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Well after reading on handhunlaw.us looks like I can carry through KY,TN,AL,FL. Also if I read right I do not have to inform officers if pulled over. And I can carry into restaurants which serve alcohol as long as I steer clear of the bar areas. Gonna be a good trip.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Well after reading on handhunlaw.us looks like I can carry through KY,TN,AL,FL. Also if I read right I do not have to inform officers if pulled over. And I can carry into restaurants which serve alcohol as long as I steer clear of the bar areas. Gonna be a good trip.
    Note, however, that Tennessee is the only one of the four states that "no firearms" signs carry the force of law. This isn't what you posted about but just be aware of it.;)

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Note, however, that Tennessee is the only one of the four states that "no firearms" signs carry the force of law. This isn't what you posted about but just be aware of it.;)

Thank you very much I was not aware of that. But usually if I see that sign then I do not spend my money there.

Top Bottom