• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    TRADED I'm doing some spring cleaning and moving along some firearms I just don't shoot much. This is a lightly used Howa in 6.5 Grendel. I have less than 50 rounds through it and it is a nice shooter though one I'm not likely to hunt with anytime soon. The barrel is threaded from the factory and also has a folding stock adapter that will accept AR style stocks. The butt stock has been upgraded to a more comfortable one than the factory original. Includes one detachable magazine and Talley lite 30mm rings.

I'm located in Johnson County but travel to the east side of Indy frequently. I will also be near Greencastle on Saturday and Columbus on Sunday. All other travel is negotiable. Asking $550 or best offer.
    20230217_132040.jpg

Last edited:

Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I'm doing some spring cleaning and moving along some firearms I just don't shoot much. This is a lightly used Howa in 6.5 Grendel. I have less than 50 rounds through it and it is a nice shooter though one I'm not likely to hunt with anytime soon. The barrel is threaded from the factory and also has a folding stock adapter that will accept AR style stocks. The butt stock has been upgraded to a more comfortable one than the factory original. Includes one detachable magazine and Talley lite 30mm rings.

I'm located in Johnson County but travel to the east side of Indy frequently. I will also be near Greencastle on Saturday and Columbus on Sunday. All other travel is negotiable. Asking $550 or best offer.
    View attachment 256292
    DM Sent my friend!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom