• ...and so much more!
  • Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Of all the local shows other than the 1500 I've always enjoyed this one the most.
    Seems to have a wide variety of items.
    Not sure if I'll go tomorrow or Sunday but sure to go one or the other.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If you see a bald fatman with glasses wearing an old school tactical vest and 2 canes, I ain't him but he is a good friend. Say hi to Bret. He has rock solid gear. His wife Peggy might be attending so have compassion that a show is not her forte. I hope I have time to attend but my main K9 has DM and dragging his rear quarters and he may need put down tomorrow.

Warrior1354

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 25, 2017
    Carthage
    I haven't been to the show in a few years but I went today and it was a good little show a lot of nice stuff guys. One gentleman was actually found some Surplus ammunition that was actually reasonable. He was in the back of the building with plastic all over his tables nice guy had a lot of nice stuff.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I really want to try and make it to the October show. It seems like every time they have a show, either the weather is crappy (slick) or I have too much stuff to do at home, as was the case this time. :(

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Great show today.
    I missed out on a model 63 from a private seller. Caught up to him and he had just traded if for a model 60 and the vendor gave him on a trade what I had planned on offering.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I saw some interesting items.
    Marlin 70p with wood stock takedown case about 7 mags. It even had the marlin barrel nut wrench that seems to fall out of the case often. He was 250 over the price I would have paid.

Seems 10-22’s are gold.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Anyone notice any CZ Rimfire rifles or Smith wheel guns? Any 38 Wadcutter ammo? I might go tomorrow.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    There was a real good selection of S&W wheel guns.
    Just remember to take your full wheelbarrow of cash if you expect to leave with one.
    I saw two Thompson Center TCR rifles which I had never even seen before. Back in the day I craved one of those, now I can't seem to justify buying one. Of course that doesn't mean I won't drive back up there tomorrow to buy one.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I’m going back tomorrow with my nephew with a few things to sell. I’ll be trying to move a S&W 625 and he’ll be schlepping a Browning Gold and a couple of Taurus pistols.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Anyone notice any CZ Rimfire rifles or Smith wheel guns? Any 38 Wadcutter ammo? I might go tomorrow.
    I would be surprised if the commercial reloader in the small room next to the kitchen doesent have any. He and his brother have 5-6 tables against the parking lot side wall.
    Didnt see any cz rifles that I noticed, there was a mint 50's match Annie in the main room. He is proud of it.
    I found a vintage? 1996 Lyman 50 grain .224 mold new in the box for $20.00
    That was my deal of the day.
    Quite a few of the regular sellers had smith wheels. I didnt look at prices.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    There was a real good selection of S&W wheel guns.
    Just remember to take your full wheelbarrow of cash if you expect to leave with one.
    I saw two Thompson Center TCR rifles which I had never even seen before. Back in the day I craved one of those, now I can't seem to justify buying one. Of course that doesn't mean I won't drive back up there tomorrow to buy one.

I tried to haggle with the one 243 barrel that was on one table, he wanted to much.
    Im still waffling over the octagon hornet in the side room. Maybe 90% for $200.00

Top Bottom