• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    In this thread I've learned Iran's naval capability is basically that of rubber ducks but also such that it can destroy ever US ship instantly because their press release said so.

Cold War tactics all over again, Russian capabilities were incredibly overestimated then as well.
    I really really hope that your educated opinion above is accurate.

I’m not geopolitically savvy enough to form my own opinion on this but I grew up in the late 60s and 70s and feel like there’s much truth to what you say. I find myself unable to rebuke it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I’m not geopolitically savvy enough to form my own opinion on this but I grew up in the late 60s and 70s and feel like there’s much truth to what you say. I find myself unable to rebuke it.

Look up Iran's recent military history if you want a good example of their competency. They're a greater threat to themselves with any weapon than they are to anyone else.

They've already lost an actual naval vessel to a friendly fire incident. They blocked their main trade port by accident with a full scale mock up of a US aircraft carrier they made for propaganda purposes, that sank while they were towing it out to sea to make a video.

Lets also remember these combat hardened soldiers wound up shooting down a civilian airliner (that took off from their own airport) because they were ******** themselves so hard after making big threats following Soleimani's droning.

They are a circus.

Our own forces are so comically underestimated, relative to other militaries, that it's getting ridiculous. In fact I'm 100% confident that we would win a war against the entire rest of the planet, conventionally anyway. I'll append that I believe we could do that even without a draft.

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Look up Iran's recent military history if you want a good example of their competency. They're a greater threat to themselves with any weapon than they are to anyone else.

They've already lost an actual naval vessel to a friendly fire incident. They blocked their main trade port by accident with a full scale mock up of a US aircraft carrier they made for propaganda purposes, that sank while they were towing it out to sea to make a video.

Lets also remember these combat hardened soldiers wound up shooting down a civilian airliner (that took off from their own airport) because they were ******** themselves so hard after making big threats following Soleimani's droning.

They are a circus.

Our own forces are so comically underestimated, relative to other militaries, that it's getting ridiculous. In fact I'm 100% confident that we would win a war against the entire rest of the planet, conventionally anyway. I'll append that I believe we could do that even without a draft.
    Were our own worst ends well.. we would win any war if we were allowed to actually fight. Every war we get restricted so bad. Before we ever get i to a war we need to get rid of alot our politicians who would rather see a prolonged war then a quick kill and destroy everything war then leave.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

Hypersonic Missiles Are Game-Changers, and America Doesn’t Have Them​

Trillions of dollars for the criminal cabal regime and their money laundering scheme (defense budget over 800 BILLION) and they still have no hypersonic-missiles because of their "WOKE" fascism and the theft of the funds by these criminal politicians and their enablers.

Iran unveils upgraded hypersonic missile as Khamenei touts Israel ‘failure’​

Iran is capable of sinking every US ship in the region.

North Korea says it tested solid-fuel missile with hypersonic warhead​

The Pentagon warned in its annual report to Congress last year that China already possesses “the world’s leading hypersonic arsenal” and is sprinting to field even more advanced offensive capabilities. These weapons would give Beijing a capability to conduct a prompt strike that paralyzes America’s command-and-control and missile-defense capabilities.
    The big red button levels the field. You just need the balls to push it.

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The big red button levels the field. You just need the balls to push it.
    Kiss your family good buy...push that red button and Russia & China turn the US into a sea of radioactive glass.

Air Force 'Safely Terminated' a Nuclear-Capable Missile After Failed Test over Pacific Ocean​

Aging Nuclear Arsenal Poses Dire Threat to U.S.

"The United States has not built a single nuclear warhead since the close of the Cold War. Instead, we’ve focused on “life extension programs” to keep our old weapons operational by refurbishing them. Those that aren’t refurbished are destroyed. From 1994 to 2020, the U.S. dismantled 11,683 total nuclear warheads. This total does not include the 2,000 other warheads that have been “retired” while awaiting their own demolition, too.

Most of our nuclear warheads are decades old. The facilities where we built and store these are even older. As recently as 2019, the computer system controlling our nuclear weapons ran on floppy disks. Today, we are so far behind in our nuclear revitalization that we cannot even produce plutonium pits – an essential component of every nuclear weapon."
    '

The "greatest military in history" with their 1970's vintage nuclear arsenal...Like I said before the defense budget of the US is nothing but a money laundering scheme, where these criminal politicians and defense contractors steal most of the money while providing the military with junk.

The World's Most Powerful Nuclear Missile Is a Russian ICBM Nicknamed 'Satan'​

Putin Says Russia’s Nuclear Arsenal Is Near Fully Modernized​

Pentagon sees ‘major expansion’ in China nuclear arsenal​

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis

They are a circus.

"Our own forces are so comically underestimated, relative to other militaries, that it's getting ridiculous. In fact I'm 100% confident that we would win a war against the entire rest of the planet, conventionally anyway. I'll append that I believe we could do that even without a draft."

What are you smoking? The US military is a "WOKE JOKE" that can not even beat cave dwellers with stone age weapons...then fleeing after 20 years (Afghanistan), defeated in Vietnam after 20 years. Their only claim to fame is the phony war on Iraq whose military was ancient and depleted from the Iran/Iraq war. Never mind the fact the US trained and equipped Afghan army fell in less than a week just like the US trained and equipped South Vietnamese army.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What are you smoking? The US military is a "WOKE JOKE" that can not even beat cave dwellers with stone age weapons...then fleeing after 20 years (Afghanistan), defeated in Vietnam after 20 years. Their only claim to fame is the phony war on Iraq whose military was ancient and depleted from the Iran/Iraq war. Never mind the fact the US trained and equipped Afghan army fell in less than a week just like the US trained and equipped South Vietnamese army.
    You sound like someone whose stolen valor got called out.

Take 2 of these if your hyperventilating delusions last more than 4 hours.

cope.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Until there's a closer examination I'll put hypersonic missiles in the same spot as the Mig-25 of the 1970s. My best guess is that they are accurate enough for nukes, but not much else, and that begs the question of their effective use. Like the Shkval torpedo it was interesting tech, but unless you were delivering a nuke not a lot of use.

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Audios trolls....done dealing with mindless folks that have tinfoil for brains....:lol2::wavey:
    This book would be more useful to you verses posting idiotic nonsense on internet forums...
    1706799745985.jpeg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I don't have any insider info or anything, but I suspect many of us remember their press release about 10 years ago about their new 'stealth' airplane that was an obvious fraud. The difference between Iran and Russia is Russia was much more sophisticated and convincing.

The difference between today and the Cold War is technology has raised across the board to the point that you don't have to be a peer to cause issues, as we're seeing. Iran *is* pretty good at drones, which we're also seeing.

I don't know what it's going to take for the US to have another collective Pearl Harbor sort of response and let Iran know you can't break our toys and kill our people without repercussion, but believing their press releases as an objection to it is not in line with observable capabilities or history.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    "Our own forces are so comically underestimated, relative to other militaries, that it's getting ridiculous. In fact I'm 100% confident that we would win a war against the entire rest of the planet, conventionally anyway. I'll append that I believe we could do that even without a draft."

aaa1234567.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    OK, kids. Now that we have taken a few breaths, lets try this again. Lets keep from trolling and insulting other members, shall we?

Oh, and remember this is a family site. Watch the language and dont rely on the filters. They often fail when its not the bad word by itself.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

We're designed to level countries, not build countries. In all of those conflicts we absolutely devastated the militaries we fought, it was the attempt to rebuild those countries that fell flat.

Look up the gulf war.

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    As someone who is actually over here, and has been for 8+ years, these guys are not going to "get it" until we shwack them a time or two. I'm not saying Iran, as that will probably lead to broader conflict, but with the Houthis and with Ketab Hezbolla, shwack them. Make it known we will do it, and continue to do it until you quit.

Top Bottom