• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    A long video - just several minutes under two hours to watch. I have never been a conspiracy follower but, this made me pause and think.

I could buy the premise in a heartbeat if I could get past the issue of the numbers of people who would have to be complicit in the planning, preparation and execution of the task. There are not a lot of people with the experience and skill to design the blast patterns, place the charges and coordinate the execution and they are not found in the military and government sectors - let alone in the secret portions of those sectors. Further, keeping the entire thing secret not only in the planning and execution phases but in the ensuing 9 years is, in my estimation beyond belief. There are just too many good, God fearing people out there who, again in my estimation, could not keep such a monsterous, catastrophic and tragic event secret.

I am now more confused than I ever was. The film shots of the collapsing buildings made it evident that internal fire and heat could not produce the type of collapse that was evident...

Yes, but do you have a CLUE?

(wrong thread dude...)

Top Bottom