The Tilted Kilt Girls are coming to ECPR!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    I get the feeling if could have a nickel for every time someone makes a comment about the "size of their gun" this weekend either to a Tilted Kilt girl or their fellow shooters, I'd finally be able to afford that AR...

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    How did this get arranged? Did TK management contact ECPR, and say they want their girls to be trained? Did TK think it would be a good advertising scheme?

I know, I know, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

It just seems like an odd partnership.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    How did this get arranged? Did TK management contact ECPR, and say they want their girls to be trained? Did TK think it would be a good advertising scheme?

I know, I know, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

It just seems like an odd partnership.

Good question! I was in the Kilt a couple of weeks ago (enjoying a lunch of "Gaelic Chicken" - my favorite), when the bartender (the lovely Lindsay) noticed my TFT hat and started telling me how several of the Kilt girls had recently been discussing that they'd like to learn how to shoot. Of course, that led to an invitation to ECPR!

I had already been impressed by their pro-gun stance and was impressed that they allow OC.

Then their promotions director heard about it and said she'd like to be involved (she wants to shoot also), and it just took off from there.

Guy

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Good question! I was in the Kilt a couple of weeks ago (enjoying a lunch of "Gaelic Chicken" - my favorite), when the bartender (the lovely Lindsay) noticed my TFT hat and started telling me how several of the Kilt girls had recently been discussing that they'd like to learn how to shoot. Of course, that led to an invitation to ECPR!

I had already been impressed by their pro-gun stance and was impressed that they allow OC.

Then their promotions director heard about it and said she'd like to be involved (she wants to shoot also), and it just took off from there.

Guy

I think it's fantastic that you, TFT, and ECPR have reached out to new shooters! The fact that they are Kilt girls might help spread the word about how fine the facility is at ECPR, and get more people interested in coming out to check out the facility. :yesway:

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    A bunch of old dirty men howling over a bunch of pretty young things in kilts.... I ****in love INGO :-D

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Howling? I don't think so. And it's probably gonna be a bit chilly for the kilts.

But it will be fun to teach a few of the young ladies how to shoot.

Guy

It wasn't ment as a bad thing. I just ment that INGO is an amazing place to learn and grow in our interests. I think what you are doing is an amazing thing and hope these girls start carrying them selfs. Will there be plenty of firearms for then to learn with. I'll let mine be leased out. I even have a marlin 60 that can be used. Let me know

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Absolutely. There are even "no firearms" stickers on the doors (altho they could be narrowly construed to only prohibit Berettas.)
    That's unfortunate.

Wonder if it'd get them all riled up if you CC'd through your meal, and then OC'd/uncovered right before you got your check to walk out.

Meh, I'm thinking too hard, it's late.

Hope to see you guys Sunday - turns out I'm photographing a wedding in the morning :).

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I wish i would have seen this earlier a nd I would have been there for sure! Guns and women wanting to learn to shoot....that's an ideal day. Im sure it doesn't hurt that these women are good looking lol.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I wish i would have seen this earlier a nd I would have been there for sure! Guns and women wanting to learn to shoot....that's an ideal day. Im sure it doesn't hurt that these women are good looking lol.
    You're not too late. It's tomorrow, not today.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Absolutely. There are even "no firearms" stickers on the doors (altho they could be narrowly construed to only prohibit Berettas.)

You know, it's funny you mention that. LOL. I've remarked about the No Berettas signs before.

I have too much to do today and so can't check out ECPR. I've been wanting to make it down there but it seems like every weekend is just taken up by too much stuff. My shooting time is definitely suffering.

Top Bottom