• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Thanks. I know Sig has been running short on mag capacity (as I think I've heard they outsource alot of their mag production to Europe etc and that has been impacted by Covid, etc) and was shipping their guns with a single mag and a coupon to claim another, so figuring that isn't helping things. I have several 365 mags and a few 320 mags, but now that I'm thinking about exploring the 365 XL grip module on a 365, I can't seem to find any of the floor plates to convert existing 365 mags to fit XL.

I need to pick up a few more of the compact 320 15 round mags if I see them around for a reasonable price as well.

I know a guy who just picked up a 320 legion and it came with one mag and a coupon for 2 more free so I assume the shipment from mecgar is running behind (mecgar is in Italy)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Received an email from Sig saying magazines are back in stock.
    Also, I have some 12 and 15 round floor plates for the XL, as I don't need them. Just let me know. I'll have to check when I get home on numbers.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Received an email from Sig saying magazines are back in stock.
    Also, I have some 12 and 15 round floor plates for the XL, as I don't need them. Just let me know. I'll have to check when I get home on numbers.

Got the same email.

Let me know if you are interested in parting with a few of the 12 round XL floor plates. Maybe we can work something out. I don't have an XL grip module yet, but will be picking one up soon.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Got the same email.

Let me know if you are interested in parting with a few of the 12 round XL floor plates. Maybe we can work something out. I don't have an XL grip module yet, but will be picking one up soon.
    Absolutely, when I get home tonight I'll check on the numbers. I think I have 3. And if you want, I can mail them, or if you are near Lake County area, we can meet up

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Absolutely, when I get home tonight I'll check on the numbers. I think I have 3. And if you want, I can mail them, or if you are near Lake County area, we can meet up

Cool, just let me know what you have and what we can work out. I'm in Central IN, but we should be able to work out something compensation if you can mail them.

Thanks again.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Cool, just let me know what you have and what we can work out. I'm in Central IN, but we should be able to work out something compensation if you can mail them.

Thanks again.
    I have 1 12 round base and 2 15 round bases. You are welcome to have all 3.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    New addition...

Picked this up from CDNN Sports last week, arrived at my local gun store Tuesday. It’s the first time I purchased a CPO and must say I was shocked the condition it was in. Not the first blemish to be found inside or out. Looks like I got lucky! It will soon be converted to 357 Sig just because I don’t have a gun in that caliber.

h6jPKks.jpg

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Received my Wilson Combat X-Compact grip module in the mail today. I'll have to see if I can get some good pics of it (took some, but need better ones for posting).

First impressions: Backstrap feels narrower than OEM, and I like the additional texture. I'll have to get out soon to shoot it and see how I like it then.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Picked this up from CDNN Sports last week, arrived at my local gun store Tuesday. It’s the first time I purchased a CPO and must say I was shocked the condition it was in. Not the first blemish to be found inside or out. Looks like I got lucky! It will soon be converted to 357 Sig just because I don’t have a gun in that caliber.

That does look really clean. Not into DA/SA, but good to know the CPO's are in good shape (assuming this is representative).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I bought a CPA P229 in .40 back 10 years or so ago (I think). It was in really good shape also. I got a .357 sig barrel for it also.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Could be, you already have grayguns, wilson, and P80 making frames, there's another company making all aluminum P365 frames too but they are $$. There's a couple nice slide manufacturers as well.

Agreed. I see Zev, Agency Arms and others are in this space. Seems like Sig is really embracing additional "after" or in this case co-market. Pretty much selling the equivalent of an AR lower.

Would be cool to be able to put together a gun all online from a single website (or even at a well stocked LGS ... thinking "build a bear type of thing here") with or without the FCU and not have any "throw away" OEM parts and get it shipped, as an assembled piece.

I just traded for another 320 Compact (already have an x-Compact as well) as well, so have a couple of "lego" sets to play with now.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Agreed. I see Zev, Agency Arms and others are in this space. Seems like Sig is really embracing additional "after" or in this case co-market. Pretty much selling the equivalent of an AR lower.

Would be cool to be able to put together a gun all online from a single website (or even at a well stocked LGS ... thinking "build a bear type of thing here") with or without the FCU and not have any "throw away" OEM parts and get it shipped, as an assembled piece.

I just traded for another 320 Compact (already have an x-Compact as well) as well, so have a couple of "lego" sets to play with now.

That's what I did, I found a little used 320 Compact to build off but it would have saved me money by just being able to get the FCU. Much like when I got my 'OEM' rifle from Aero it didn't come with any furniture that I would typically just toss anyway to build it the way I want. With the 320 there really aren't that many parts in the slide and places like Grey Ghost sell slide completion kits, the frames come with the mag release and the FCU would have everything else for the lower, just need a barrel recoil spring assy and sights for whatever slide you like.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just announced recently Sig will be releasing just the serialized FCU’s for the p320s and starting more partnerships with 3rd parties to jazz up the P320 line. I forgot the cost but believe it’s about 300 for just the FCU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhm, yep... video about it above.

Top Bottom