• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lookin good man. So when he gets to indiana is he going to go through any towns that we may know? How about a guest appearance by a lucky forum member?

Keep going with it!

I actually want to try to keep the names/locations out as much as possible. That being said all locations have been based on real places in the vicinity of where the portion of the story takes place, but for some reason I kinda want to leave out the names...? :dunno: Thoughts? Comments?

As far as appearance of a lucky forum member, yep, I'm there, hiding/crying in my basement like a small child and eating cheese.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Yeah. He should have unloaded the gun and placed it in something like a pistol case, a make-up bag, or something else that would have completely enclosed it. BUT - what good would it have done if he needed to use it right away? OR, he should have tried to avoid the Naziwannabe state altogether. (but that would have been WAY too far out of his way)

I am eager to find out what happens next. Great story!

bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    After lurking and reading this story for awhile, I'm finally able to tell you how awesome it really is! Good job Sir! :rockwoot:

Rbadger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Auburn, IN
    OkI am relatively new here and I read the first installment and then copied and pasted all the rest into a word document with a size 10 arial font so it would be easier for me to read. It is 125 pages in this format. LOL Looks like a great story though. I will probably read all of it this weekend when I have time.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    You rotten SOB!:D Here it is 4am can't sleep and I stumble on this thread. Was just going to do a quick scan of the overnight posts, but I skipped to the last page and will join the story in progress this weekend.

Aside from occasional typos (these are even in latest novels I pay for), this is a good read and worth the time. I was hooked at the first installment.
    Keep em coming!:rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    OkI am relatively new here and I read the first installment and then copied and pasted all the rest into a word document with a size 10 arial font so it would be easier for me to read. It is 125 pages in this format. LOL Looks like a great story though. I will probably read all of it this weekend when I have time.
    Please don't distribute:D.

personal use is more than fine though.

Rbadger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Auburn, IN
    Oh I would never do that. I simply copied it for my own ease of use. I am a complete book nut. If you get it published I will buy a copy.

Top Bottom