• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I drove to Ft Wayne a couple years ago just to get out of the house. Wish I'd known that Sweetwater was up there. I'd have spent the day putting on a free concert in their showroom.
    I've bought many thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them. I've yet to cruise up there and check the place out.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I've bought many thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them. I've yet to cruise up there and check the place out.

I've bought a few pedals, strings, etc from them. Only "big" item I've ever bought online was my Sire V5, and I got it from Chicago Music Exchange since SW wasn't a dealer at that time.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I've bought a few pedals, strings, etc from them. Only "big" item I've ever bought online was my Sire V5, and I got it from Chicago Music Exchange since SW wasn't a dealer at that time.
    Let's see, I've bought; bass drum pedals, couple hi-hat stands (conventional & remote), boocoo cymbal stands, drum rack, cymbals, practice cymbals, drum mics, cables, QSC TouchMix-30 Pro, 2 QSC KW 153s, crapload of drumheads, drumsticks, drum cases & trap case. That's all I can think of right now. Drums? I'm building those myself. Still gotta put the hardware on them. Oh yeah, drum hardware. lol shell.jpg

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    And, the stuff, all new, has been packed away for like 2 years now. Been going through a lot of crap. Once I get a few more paychecks under my belt and fully back in the saddle, I will finish the shells. Then, I will be buying a new cargo van (pretty sure it will be a Ford Transit). Then, I will be set and ready to retire and have some fun. Anyone need a drummer/soundman, let me know. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom