mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    People ask me if I worry about my son traveling all over the world. I worried more when he lived in Lafayette for school and in Indy when he was going to art school and working than I do since he left the states. In Lafayette he was working as a pizza delivery driver so that concerned me. In Indy, he lived in a pretty crappy neighborhood and often walked to work...including at night.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People ask me if I worry about my son traveling all over the world. I worried more when he lived in Lafayette for school and in Indy when he was going to art school and working than I do since he left the states. In Lafayette he was working as a pizza delivery driver so that concerned me. In Indy, he lived in a pretty crappy neighborhood and often walked to work...including at night.
    I know the area well. And it sucks.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good morning everyone :coffee: spent yesterday afternoon up at my son's place. Got the mailbox replaced, a cover on an outdoor recep installed, raked up 9 wheelbarrow loads of crap in the front yard, etc. The guy was too lazy to clean the leaves off the deck so he had oak trees sprouting in the piles and rotted the deck boards:bash:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom